Chief Executive Officer / Chief Operating Officer / Buy-In Manager (m/f/d)
Liberta Partners is constantly looking for operational experts and talents for different positions. These range from overall responsibility for a portfolio company as CEO to the implementation of an operational action plan as COO to the implementation of a succession solution through an MBI. In addition to the actual job, you will have the opportunity to help us with the continuous ongoing development of Liberta Partners. This also includes the opportunity to participate to a considerable extent in the company’s success and upsides.
- Entrepreneurial and determined personality – “Can-Do” mentality
- Strong analytical skills, team orientation and a high willingness to perform
- At least 5 years of professional experience, including management and responsible implementation of challenging entrepreneurial development processes
- Proven affinity to the possibilities of the digital world
Private Equity Intern (m/f/d)
You will become an integral part of the investment team. We have carried out a large number of international and complex transactions and have work experience in leading investment banks, corporations, law firms and consulting firms. From day one, you will be actively involved in all decision-making processes.
Your tasks include, among other things:
- Support of the team in transactions and due diligence processes
- Evaluation and analysis of potential acquisitions and elaboration of strategic development concepts
- Assistance in financial, competition and market analyses
- Support in the organization of M&A processes
- Strong analytical skills, team orientation and high willingness to learn and perform
- High affinity to the digital possibilities of today’s world
- At least four semesters of study experience with above-average performance in an economic or technical degree program, preferably with a specialization in accounting and corporate finance.
- Previous knowledge in financial analysis as well as company valuation, deepened through relevant internships
- Confident handling of MS Office and proven interest in software tools
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills